5th March 2018, 03:05 PM
Khv19

Eligibility for Speech Therapy course and from where can I do this course?

I am a special educator working for a NGO for differently disabled adults. I have done BA and certificate course in LD. I would like to pursue Speech Therapy course. Would I be eligible for the course? If yes, than from where can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  2. Which colleges are available for Speech Therapy in Kerala? What is the minimum marks required for admission and what is the future scope?
  3. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  4. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  5. What is the meaning of speech therapy? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  7. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  9. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree
  10. Details of Speech therapy training centers in Hyderabad and Telangana?
  11. Can we do diploma in Audiology and speech therapy with 10th standard qualification
  12. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  13. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  14. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  16. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  17. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
15th March 2018, 12:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Speech Therapy course and from where can I do this course?

Educational Qualification for pursuing a course in Speech Therapy are:-

To pursue a diploma course, a candidate must pass the 10+2 examination.
To pursue an under-graduate course, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50%-60% of marks.
To pursue Post-graduate course, candidate must have completed graduation in the respective Subject.

Colleges which offer Speech Therapy Courses are:-
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore University
Post-gradute Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
J.M Institute of Speech and Hearing, Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?