28th July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MA(Archaeology) in Delhi

Hi, I am a student of BA with History Honours. After completing my BA, I want to do MA in Archaeology. So, I would like to know about the colleges anywhere in Delhi which provides MA in this specialization. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Delhi offering B.Sc Mathematics Honors?
  2. List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details
  3. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  4. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?
  5. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  6. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  8. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  9. List of colleges which are offering admission in 2nd year in Delhi and Jaipur?
  10. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  11. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  12. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes/colleges offering part time M.Tech in Environment engineering in Delhi Area?
  14. List of the colleges near by Delhi approved by AICTE and offering B.E Civil Engineering?
  15. List universities offering Disaster Management courses in Delhi?
  16. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate
  17. List of colleges offering MA(Archaeology) in Delhi -- [New]
  18. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
31st July 2018, 04:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MA(Archaeology) in Delhi

List of some of the colleges offering MA in Archaeology in Delhi are as follows:-

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address:- Sector 16-C, Dwarka Delhi
Phone- 011 25302170
31st July 2018, 05:00 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

List of colleges which offers MA in Archaeology in Delhi are as follows:-

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address:- Sector 16-C, Dwarka, Delhi
Phone- 011 25302170
011 25302111
31st July 2018, 10:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

There are many institutes that offer MA in Archaelogy in Delhi-NCR. I had listed some of those institutes.
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • Miranda House College
  • Hindu College
  • Hans Raj College
  • Ramjas College
  • Jesus and Mary College
  • Gargi College
  • Sri Venkateswara College
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Indraprastha College for Women
  • Kalindi College
  • Lingaya’s University, Faridabad
  • Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies
  • Kamala Nehru College
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
  • Jamia Milia Islamia University
  • OP Jindal Global University
  • University of Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?