4th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate

Hello sir, I have just completed BDS and want to do internship from best colleges of Delhi and Chandigarh. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship after BDS.

Related Questions:
  1. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  2. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  3. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala? -- [New]
  4. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  5. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  7. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  8. List dental colleges in India offering MDS course with free internship programme?
  9. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  10. How to approach for BDS internship in dental in Delhi Government Hospitals?
  11. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  12. List dental colleges in thrissur for doing senior internship?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  15. List of Dental colleges offering Internship in Mumbai?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  17. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  18. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
8th December 2016, 08:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just completed BDS and want to do internship from best colleges of Delhi and Chandigarh. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship after BDS.
List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate:-

Krishna Dental College (KDC), Mayur Vihar Ph-I, Delhi

NIMT Group of Institutions, P No-41,knowledge Park-I, Kasna Rd, Pari Chowk Noida Delhi

Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad, Contact No: 120 - 2741141 - 43

SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute

Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College and Research Centre

Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research
8th December 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate

You can apply for internship at following places

1. CGHS Hospital, Lucknow Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110054, Phone: 011 23813808

2. Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh 1, Near Dola Kua, Opposite Nanakpura Gurudwara, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, Phone: 011 26117879

3. Army Dental Central & Research Satya Niketan Market, Sardar Patel Marg, Near Mata Mandir, Moti Bagh, Delhi 110021

4. Dental Hospital, Scooter Parking, Sohana, Sector 77, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh 160062, Phone: 093160 14272

5. Dental Hospital, Jagatpura By Pass Road, Faidan Nizampur, Bair Majra, Chandigarh 160003, Phone: 097799 29911
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?