31st January 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details

Which are the government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed? List those colleges name along with fee details of B.Ed full time course. Also, let me know details of any entrance exams being conducted by those colleges for admission into B.Ed course.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government colleges in Delhi for Interior Design and their entrance exams
  3. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  4. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  6. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  7. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA Finance with fees and entrance exams details
  9. List of institutes/colleges offering courses in Animation and their fees details
  10. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  11. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  12. List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?
  13. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  14. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  15. Details of 5 year integrated BA LLB course under Delhi University -- [New]
  16. Government colleges offering M.Phil in Microbiology with complete contact details
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering?
3rd February 2018, 03:28 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details

Central institute of Education (CIE) every year between may to july conducts exam for the admission in the B.ed course .

Eligibility Criteria-

Should have passed graduation with at least 50% marks in graduation.

Admission Procedure- Entrance exam Through Written test .

List Of B.Ed Collages in Delhi-

1. Amity Institute Of education
2. Pradeep Comphehensive college of education
3. Lady Ervin Collage
4. Shyam Prasad Mukhraji collage of women
5. Kosma B.ed Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?