24th June 2018, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MSc admission to an OBC candidate with 300 marks in ICAR entrance exam

Hello everyone, I am an OBC candidate and I have scored 300 marks in ICAR MSc entrance exam. I would like to know that with this marks, which are the colleges available for getting admission? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  2. Cutoff marks of last year ICAR? MArks required under OBC category?
  3. List of colleges for a general candidate who has secured 311 rank in ICAR(Plant Biotechnology) Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria and requirement for pursuing Ph.D in Zoology?
  6. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  7. Chances of getting a seat in South Indian ICAR agricultural college after AIR of 1263 and 467 as OBC rank in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  8. M.Sc subject at ICAR which have good score? Preparation tips for ICAR M.Sc entrance exam?
  9. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges for a candidate who have secured 1134 rank in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  12. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Agronomy after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  15. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  16. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  17. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  18. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?