10th November 2011, 10:07 PM
tripta sharma1

List of colleges in which one can get direct admission in M.Tech?

Which are the various colleges in which one can take direct admission in M.Tech

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  2. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  3. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  4. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  5. List of the colleges providing direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  9. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  11. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  12. Direct admission to banasthli for Mtech in CS?
  13. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in electrical engineering?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune for direct 2nd year admission in B.E?
  16. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  17. List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges?
11th November 2011, 10:11 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges in which one can get direct admission in M.Tech?

Hey.

Usually M.Tech candidates are recruited by the common exam known by the name of GATE.

Based on the rank and score you get in your GATE exam, colleges all over India including the IIT's and NIT's conduct admissions.

But if you want to do M.Tech directly, then I must tell you private colleges are the only option for you.

I am listing a few of them, which are famous all over India.

Amity University
SRM University
Vellore Institute of Technology
Manipal University
Annamalai University
Lovely Professional University

and many more..

You can contact any of these institutions and place yourself a direct admission.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?