5th July 2011, 11:31 AM
DMNAIR

List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?

Dear sir, please list the second year direct BE in Electical after Diploma cource

in bombay region colleges

Related Questions:
  1. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  2. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  3. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  5. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in electrical engineering?
  6. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  7. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  8. What are the various government colleges for electrical engineering? Cutoff of merit list for direct 2nd year in electrical engineering?
  9. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  11. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  12. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  13. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get direct admission for second year after completion of mechanical diploma with 63% in Pune? -- [New]
  15. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  16. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Direct admission for graduation after diploma?
5th July 2011, 04:52 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?

To get admission in Engineering college after your Diploma course,then you have appear for Diploma entrance exam of Maharastra to get admission in Maharastra Engineering colleges.

If you get good rank,then you can get admission in Engineering,you can sit with second year students.

Here are some of the best Engineering colleges in Maharastra:

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)

College of Engineering Pune (COEP)

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
13th August 2011, 10:48 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges in Bombay region for direct admission into BE in Electrical after Diploma course?

To get admission in Engineering college after your Diploma course,then you have appear for Diploma entrance exam of Maharastra to get admission in Maharastra Engineering colleges.

If you get good rank,then you can get admission in Engineering,you can sit with second year students.

Here are some of the best Engineering colleges in Maharastra:

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)

College of Engineering Pune (COEP)

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
30th June 2013, 07:52 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Maharashtra Institute of Technology
---------------------------------

1.Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology
2.national Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
3.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
4.College of Engineering Pune
5.christ coll.
6.karnataka state open univ.
7.univ. of delhi
8.univ. of roorkee
9.vellore coll.
10.jamia miillia islammia
11.College of Engineering Pune
12.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
13.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
14.national Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?