2nd March 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?

I am studying in 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering and then B.Tech. So, send me list of entrance exams and government colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best government college to study Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra? Entrance exam available for it?
  2. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical? -- [New]
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of entrance exam and government colleges to study Diploma in Chemical engineering
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  7. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  8. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges
  10. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?
  11. List of government job for biomedical engineering?
  12. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  13. Courses available to study for Diploma Biomedical student?
  14. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation course? Fees and procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  15. Is entrance exam compulsory for joining biomedical engineering?
  16. Entrance exam and syllabus of it to study Diploma Engineering in Madhya Pradesh? Best government colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  18. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
9th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?

List of Government Colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering:-

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Address: P.O. - Botanic Garden, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4561

Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology
Address: 73, Abinash Chandra Banerjee Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal 700010
Phone: 033 2370 1263

SV Government Polytechnic, Tirupati
Address: 18/1/18-9, KT Rd, Srinivasa Nagar, Dwaraka Nagar, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517501
Phone: 099123 42018

Government Institute of Electronics, Secunderabad
Address: East Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500026
Phone: 099123 42054

Entrance examinations for different Institutions are different from each other. Each Institute conduct their own entrance examination. You must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?