11th March 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges

Hello sir, I am in 10th standard and willing to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges. Send me list of entrance exams available for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course from a government college? How to choose a best college for it?
  2. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  3. Where to apply for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course? How much it cost?
  4. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  5. B.Tech in Petrochemical is possible directly after 12th?
  6. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  7. Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?
  8. List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  10. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in India -- [New]
  12. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  13. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  14. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  15. Government colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Science? Entrance exams available for it?
  16. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Micro and Nanotechnology
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
24th April 2018, 03:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges

Candidates those who have completed 10th standard with a minimum of 45% marks in Science and Mathematics from a recognized school, are eligible to apply for diploma in Petrochemical Engineering.
Below I have listed name of entrance examination qualifying in which one can take admission in government colleges to pursue diploma in Petrochemical Engineering:
  • Delhi CET (Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test).
  • Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE).
  • AP CET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test).
  • WBJEXPO West Bengal Join Entrance Examination Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?