11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering? Entrance exams available for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Automotive Engineering course from government colleges. Send me list of colleges and entrance exams available for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Science? Entrance exams available for it?
  2. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  3. List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?
  4. List of government colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering
  5. List of government colleges in Pune offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
  6. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from government colleges
  7. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  8. List of government colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed along with their fees and entrance exam details
  9. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  10. List of top 20 colleges offering M.E Automobile Engineering and M.Tech Automotive Electronics in India or just Tamilnadu?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?
  12. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  14. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Jharkhand -- [New]
  16. List of government colleges offering MPT and date of entrance exams for Orthopaedics/Neurology?
  17. Universities in Canada offering Automotive Engineering course?
  18. List of government colleges offering MPT and the dates of the entrance exams?
7th May 2018, 07:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering? Entrance exams available for it?

List of government colleges offering Diploma in Automotive Engineering:-

Government Polytechnic College
Address: Sector 26, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028
Phone: 079 23287433

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Address: P.O. - Botanic Garden, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4561

Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology
Address: Block-LB, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700098
Phone: 033 2335 6977

Government Polytechnic MS University
Address: near, Pandya Bridge, Fatehgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Phone: 0265 278 3914

Government Polytechnic For Girls
Address: Opp. Physical Research Laboratory, Nr. Atira, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 26301581

Each of the above mentioned colleges conduct their own entrance examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Diploma course in Automotive Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?