23rd June 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges under Delhi University offering BA(English) Honours course

Hello friends, I want to do BA Honours in English from Delhi University. I am studying in 12th right now with Humanities stream. Kindly let me know about the colleges under this university which provides BA with this Honours.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. List of colleges which offer Non-medical B.Sc in Delhi? Difference between General and Honours in B.Sc?
  3. List of colleges offering MA(Archaeology) in Delhi
  4. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  5. List of colleges offering external M.Sc(IT) in Delhi
  6. List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission?
  7. List of colleges in Delhi NCR offering BA English Honours
  8. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in Delhi and their admission procedure?
  9. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. LLB through correspondence courses is possible?
  12. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  13. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best colleges offering English Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Nursing) in Delhi -- [New]
  17. List of colleges in Delhi offering B.Sc Mathematics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
25th June 2018, 01:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges under Delhi University offering BA(English) Honours course

Some of the best colleges affiliated with Delhi University offering Bachelor degree in English are :-

St. Stephens College.

Hansraj College.

Daulat Ram.

Gargi College.

Rajdhani College.

For cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
25th June 2018, 03:20 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: List of colleges under Delhi University offering BA(English) Honours course

Following are some amazing options to study honours one English , all colleges are under Delhi university.
Hindu college.
Kamla Nehru college.
Hansraj college.
St. Stephens college.
Sri venkateswara college.
As per intake policy for BA English Honours at Delhi university, the candidate has to pass +2 examinations from a recognised board with an aggregate percentile of 45 or above. He's then eligible to get an enrolment to any of these colleges.
25th June 2018, 05:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges under Delhi University offering BA (English) Honours course :-

Saint Stephen's College

Lady Shri Ram College for Women

Miranda House

Hindu College

Hansraj College

karori Mal College

Jesus and Mary College.
25th June 2018, 06:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

B.A. English(Hons.) School in Delhi:

Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam college

Bharti College

Daulat Ram College

Deen Dayal Upadhyay College

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce

Deshbandhu College
25th June 2018, 07:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

* Hansraj College.

* Gargi College.

* Kriori Mal College.

* Ramjas College.

The cut off list for admission is available now. To get detail about it visit at official website of DU which is www.du.ac.in.
26th June 2018, 07:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is a central university and have many affiliated colleges. The colleges offer undergraduate and higher studies.

Admission in the undergraduate course are conducted through entrance test or on merit basis ( varies with stream ).

Colleges offering bachelor degree in English are :-

St. Stephens College.

Hansraj College.

Ramjas College.

KrioriMal College.

Gargi College.

Kamala Nehru College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?