28th February 2016, 01:05 PM
Sonu tirkey

List of microbiology internship Summer training in Ranchi, Jharkhand?

I am studying b.sc microbiology and now i want to go externship or summer traning . Which one is good for me? List of microbiology externship Summer traning in ranchi jharkhand? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
24th January 2018, 11:12 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of microbiology internship Summer training in Ranchi, Jharkhand?

You can apply for internship in food companies, pharmacy companies or agro-chemistry companies etc. Here are some best options for applying internship in Ranchi:

Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Address: O.C.C. Compound, Little Nursery School, Main Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001

Sacem Pharmaceuticals
Address: Sacem Pharmaceuticals C/O Ranchi Ice Factory, H.B Road, Kokar, Hazaribag Rd, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834009

Monastic India Food Processing Pvt. Ltd  
Address: Plot No.-204/205, Hatia, Tupudana Industrial Area, Tupudana, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834003

Balaji Food Products  
Address: Plot No. 51 P, Phase II, Tatisilwai Industrial Area, Tatisilwai, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835103

You simply have to write an application to the HR manager of the company and submit the same before the due date. You can start the internship after approval of concern authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?