12th January 2012, 11:15 AM
lakshmiswetha

Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA

my name is lakshmi i Am doing my btech 3rd year with an aggregate of 62% (IT BRANCH) what are chances i have after btech and am i eligible for interviews in top 10 companies ..and i wishing to do M.S in USA.so what are ways and chances i have please send me reply

thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Which company will prefer me after I score 80.1% in 10th, 71.9% in 12th, 58.1% in BSc Computer Science and 81.8% in MCA?
  2. What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?
  3. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to attend interviews of IT companies if secured 81% in B.E., 52% in 12th and 48% in 10th?
  5. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  6. Which company requires less than 60 in PG?
  7. Tips to join top companies along with previous years papers? I am pursue MCA 2nd year so how to prepare for attending the interviews?
  8. Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews after doing BSc IT and MSc IT in correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?
  12. Am I eligible for USA top university after scoring 76% in 10th, 73% in 12th
  13. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  14. Will I not be eligible for interviews after scoring 54% in 12th?
  15. How to get good job in IT?
  16. What kind of problems are faced in career with low percentage in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do MS from top university of USA if I have 60% above throughout my studies?
  18. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
15th August 2012, 12:01 AM
ad55

Default Re: Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA

Most of the companies require a minimum of 60% agregate at the end of final year for students to be eligible for siting in placement in exam,but some companies require a higher percentage such as google ,microsoft require 70+%,yes you can do M.S. from U.S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?