24th January 2012, 06:55 PM
saurav99341

List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?

i want the list of companies visit for campusing production engg. students (b.tech.) .
plz help me????

Related Questions:
  1. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  2. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  3. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  4. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  6. Can I get a job after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  7. List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech completed students in ECE branch -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of job is offered to ICAI candidate? List of companies offering recruitment?
  9. Are M.E/M.Tech students offering campus placements in IT companies?
  10. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  11. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
  12. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  15. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  16. List of companies offering campus placement for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?
  18. How a fresher B.Tech graduate can get job in 2016? -- [New]
24th August 2012, 05:05 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?

hi...
the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students are
3M India Ltd
A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd
Aban Offshore Ltd
ABB Ltd
Abbott India Ltd
ABG Shipyard Ltd
Adani Power Ltd (Group HQ)
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd ( APSEZ ).....etc...
14th June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?

Give me the impact of automobile engineers and their job opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?