25th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?

sir, why the companies offers the jobs for only IIT,and reputed collegs
there are so many good college like my college teaching is well, result is well
but companies not came for campus of mechanical student. my college is top college of solapur i.e orchid college of engineering &technology.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the reputed companies offering summer internship?
  2. Reputed companies offering recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) candidate in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?
  4. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  5. Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?
  6. What is the percentage requirement in graduation to apply for jobs in reputed companies? -- [New]
  7. Which are the companies offering jobs in both private and government sector? Cutoff percentages for each companies? Exam details and schedule of all the companies?
  8. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  9. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Jobs for electrical engineer in Mumbai in good reputed companies?
  11. How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs
  12. Jobs offered after completing B.Tech? Names of the companies offering the course?
  13. Job opportunities in reputed companies for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  14. Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies
  15. Which are the companies in India offering robotics jobs?
  16. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  18. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
1st July 2013, 01:51 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?

The companies offers good job for IITIANS and students from other top colleges because they want perfect person for their work.They want a person who can handle whole staff.They want a man which can able to take big responsibilities.They find the person which can increase their profit.They want intelligent student.Yes there are also intelligent student in low grade colleges but they believe that best colleges are always best and provide better knowledge then low grade colleges.
1st July 2013, 11:26 AM
r091372
Member+

Default Re: Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?

In the colleges like IIT's, Almost all the members have good concept and are well-educated.
That's why all the compinies will go first there.
Remainind colleges has some good students.
That's the reason why companies wll go for campus selection to recognised universities and IIt's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?