14th December 2015, 12:04 PM
Rashmi_Nishad

List of companies which provide Paid and Unpaid training to B.Tech fresher?

sir, i am Rashmi. I am completed my b.tech in 2014 but i am not getting job because i have no training certificate so i want to take a training for my good career and every company wants trained and experienced candidate for their designated post so please tell me about name of the companies which providing paid and unpaid training to the b.tech fresher in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  2. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  4. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  5. Companies offering Paid/Unpaid Internship for M.E.(VLSI Design) 2nd year student?
  6. How to pursue training in a good company in Bangalore? List of the companies?
  7. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  8. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  9. Which companies provide a better training for B.Tech IT students?
  10. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  11. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  12. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  13. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  15. Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it?
  16. List of the companies which provide training in Gurgaon? I have completed CS executive level
  17. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  18. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2015, 05:03 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: List of companies which provide Paid and Unpaid training to B.Tech fresher?

Here are different companies according to field which provide paid and unpaid training. Some of the companies during your training period give you a little bit salary amount and after successful completion of your training period they will give you the full salary package. And some of the companies give you full salary package also during training period but they have also terminate you during your training period without any notice period if they don't like your work. I will suggest you some of the companies from where you can get training.
HCL
Wipro
L & T
Toshiba
B.L. Kashyap
Sea Hawk ltd.
DLF
etc.
14th December 2015, 07:09 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies which provide Paid and Unpaid training to B.Tech fresher?

# Names of few companies which provide training to B.Tech. fresher:

* Jindal Steel and Power Limited
* National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
* CISCO System
* Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
* Broadcom
* Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
* Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
* Cosmic Circuits
* Nichani Electronics, Chennai
* Texas Instrument
* Dura Control Systems, Chennai
* Winmin e-Power Systems, Chennai
* Dura Control Systems, Chennai
16th December 2015, 12:05 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

List of Companies:-

WIPRO

TCS

BHEL

SAIL

GAIL

HCL

Infosys
11th October 2017, 01:49 PM
sm2345110

Smile Re: List of companies which provide Paid and Unpaid training to B.Tech fresher?

For the all kind of training like as Winter Training , Summer Training and Industrial training you should go for the CETPA Infotech that will be paid for any training module .

List of companies for getting the Paid and free training !!
  • The Assessment Company
  • HR Learning Center
  • Torch LMS™ Prometheus Development, Inc.
  • Berkshire Associates Inc.
  • WorldatWork
  • Mercer PeoplePro

Thanks and Regards ,
Sharon Maxwell
CETPA Infotech Pvt Ltd,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?