28th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

List of competative exams along with their dates and details, providing opportunities for aboard studies for post graduation course in biotechnology?

which are the competative exams after tybsc biotech for msc to go out of india with dates and all the details
please reply soon..

7th September 2018, 12:49 PM
umareddy7145

Default Re: List of competative exams along with their dates and details, providing opportunities for aboard studies for post graduation course in biotechnology?

You can write the GRE,TOEFL and other English testing exams .The exam depends on the country you choose to go and the university you apply for.Some universities accept GRE and some TOEFL.So first you need to choose the country and university you want to join.The join the coaching institute providing slots for the exam you will write.You need to get high scores in order to make it easy for approval from university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?