9th April 2011, 10:48 AM
prabir das

If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)?

can i apply for iaf i am the student of commerce study from nepal board
nad i am the cictizen of india

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  2. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  3. Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?
  4. Can I apply for AIIMS to join MBBS being a citizen of Nepal having completed 10th Class from Nepal and 12th Class from India?
  5. Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. Can a commerce student apply for IAF?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank for a citizen of Nepal? -- [New]
  9. Is there any post available in IAF for 10+2 Commerce student?
  10. Can I be eligible for CAT exam for MBA course? I have completed my graduation from Nepal being an Indian Citizen
  11. Can I apply for JRF entrance exam after passing 10th from Nepal?
  12. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  13. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  14. Opportunities in Indian Air Force for commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for IAF after passing 12th? What is the procedure and eligibility?
  16. How can I get information regarding to appear the exam?
  17. Can I apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship being an ICSE student and belong to Nepal?
  18. Is there any relaxation in grading system for an Female Engineer in IAF?
23rd June 2011, 09:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)?

No you cannot join the Indian Air force. This is because you they will take in graduates who have completed their graduation from any recognized university from India.You have mentioned that you are a citizen of India.But that alone will not help you. You can check in their official website. You could have joined if you had a degree from any of the Indian universities.
25th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabir das View Post
Dear Friend,

Yes, if you are a citizen of india. You can apply for the IAF without any hesitation.

Please proceed further to fulfill your dream.

All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
21st July 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

can nepali citizen apply for delhi police.......i have passed 12th from nepal board n now i m in 2nd year.......plz msg me 9716386916...plz m waiting...i wil be thankful to u.
2nd August 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)?

Of course last date to apply is 8 of aug 2011

nepal citizens are permitted to apply but for that at least you must be science intermediate (10+2)
22nd September 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a nepali citizen
i have completed my 12th from andhra pradesh(india)
and bachelor of computer engineering from madhya pradesh(india)
can i apply for indian air force,army and navy
29th September 2011, 12:51 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: If I am a commerce student from Nepal board can I apply for IAF in India(I am a citizen of India)?

Dear Friend,

Yes, if you are a citizen of india. You can apply for the IAF without any hesitation.

All the best to you.

Regards,

~manoj~
28th November 2011, 01:48 PM
litunu

No you cannot join the Indian Air force. This is because you they will take in graduates who have completed their graduation from any recognized university from India.You have mentioned that you are a citizen of India.But that alone will not help you. You can check in their official website. You could have joined if you had a degree from any of the Indian universities.
7th December 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

can a nepali citizen appointed in uttar pradesh government job
12th January 2012, 08:13 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabir das View Post
HI,
After 12th with commerce You can not join Indian Air Force.
If you want to join Indian Air Force then you have to pass the graduation.
After that you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E)

C.D.S Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
28th March 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for a 10th class completed student in nepal to study in india.
30th November 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am from nepal,so I have passed 2(math physics) as well as be.mechanical eng from India recognised board but s.L.c from nepal board.i am interested to join navi or airforce in india. Can I appear for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?