12th April 2011, 09:57 AM
utkarsh.telang

What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?

frnds....
i have given 12th class this year and expecting to get above 85% .. i want to become a software engineer ....... so please can u tell me what shud i have to do after 12th and also which courses and please tell me the best institutions for that courses (other than iit)..........
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  2. How to get admission in IIT for UG Biotech course? Procedure for application for exam?
  3. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the better way to do degree? Completing 11th and 12th or doing diploma?
  5. Civil engineering related Software courses? Institutes in Hyderabad offering such courses?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 261 cutoff in B.Arch entrance exam?
  7. Institutes offering software testing course with placement assurance in Chennai?
  8. How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  9. List of reputed institutes offering Petroleum Engineering in Southern India
  10. From which board should I study M.Tech, AICTE or UGC?
  11. Important subjects to study in 12th to further pursue B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? List of IITs offering B.Tech Petroleum?
  12. Cutoff score for IITs in ECE? In which institutes can I get after scoring 49?
  13. Colleges for Embedded Systems through PGECET Exam Rank in Hyderabad (Non-local area)
  14. Which IITs are offering M.Tech Environmental engineering? How to get admission?
  15. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  16. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  17. List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal? -- [New]
  18. What should I take after 12th to get admission in universities offering software engineering
15th June 2011, 10:34 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?

you just prepare your self for AIEEE,WBJEE exams ..
for entrance exam you should prepare math,physics,chemistry..
after cracking these exams ...you will attain a counseling for admission in engineering ..
there after you will take computer science as a stream ..
then after 4 year you will be good software engineer
good luck !!
16th June 2011, 09:42 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?

you should go in iits or nits to become good software engineer. and for this you have to qualify iit-jee or aieee
17th June 2011, 10:11 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

u had completed 12th class u said.after 12th class you can join in any college if you had written EAMCET.if you want to become a software engineer better you go for branches like cse and it in any institute if you go to counselling.there are separate exams like every university will be conducting entrance exam for admission into that particular university.little bit knowledge about maths,physics,chemistry and english is necessary to attend that exams.if you go to counseling better opt cse or it if you are really interested in software side.
if you opt ece or eee also no problem you can join either in core side means that branch jobs or software side also you can go.the main advantage of opting ece or eee is if there is any software recession youcan better go to core companies...all the best for your bright future.think twice or trice before you join in any course because this only plays a vital role in your life...think better do the best...
17th June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how much years course is for studying software engineering in iit?
20th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarsh.telang View Post
frnds....
i have given 12th class this year and expecting to get above 85% .. i want to become a software engineer ....... so please can u tell me what shud i have to do after 12th and also which courses and please tell me the best institutions for that courses (other than iit)..........
thank you
Dear Friend,

Please appear for AIEEE exam first. If you get your AIR best you are eligible to get one some of the best NITs.

Best NITs are alloted based on the performance of the All India ranking.

If this year your rank is not good and you do not want to wait. Inthis case please go for the pvt college.

Regards,

Ramjash
25th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

see after 12th i will give CET then which main courses shud i do to become a software engg. ?
i knw we hav 2 giv AIEEE and wat else entrance exams shud we give ? plz explain me in detail ?
also let me knw that which degree il get then ......... wil it help me in gettin a good job with more salary? plz plz
25th June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 29year's old .I have done P.G. in commerce. I wanna government job.What should I do for my good carrier?
20th September 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

WHT IS THE SCOPE AFTER I GET INTO IIT?
21st September 2011, 05:02 AM
sidbond

Dear guest,
Forget IIT's and NIT's if it is your wish to only study Computer Sciences. The elite, avant garde institute of India for Comp.Sci is IIIT Hyderabad. None of the colleges can parallel it in that field.
You'll have to give your best in AIEEE, because the clsing rank for IIT, hyderabad is around "1400".
Strive hard. Even if you fall short you'll surely get into NIT's!!
21st September 2011, 05:05 AM
sidbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHT IS THE SCOPE AFTER I GET INTO IIT?
After getting in an IIT, you'll get to have the companies coming to you first than any other college. Plus the standard package will be a tad bit high. You'll some of the best men from the industry coming to thee campus, to share.
Thsts it.
21st September 2011, 02:52 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

The best option is to do B.TECH from a good college in this below discipline :

1.CSE
2.IT
3.ECE

From the other discipline you can get it but it will tough for you.

Some good colleges are :

1.Jadavpur
2.Shivpur
3.HIT
4.Techno group
5.JIS group
21st September 2011, 04:19 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
frnds....
thank you
If you really want to make your career in IT sector then after +2 you should choose your Bsc.IT, BCA. just because both the demand has been increase now a days.

With best regards
Md. Raja Azher
21st September 2011, 04:35 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?

Quote:
frnds....
thank you
Dear Friend
you are want to be an engineering so the best option is give the exam of IIt or AIEEE which gives you the Best college in India when you collect best marks in that exam...
so best of Luck....

The top College in India are IIT's for admission in IIT you must have high rank in IIT
21st September 2011, 05:37 PM
vasu&sakshi

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?

Quote:
frnds....
thank you
you clear IIT or AIEEE exam With Good Rank then you already allocated the best college for engineering

Best of Luck
25th September 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

after finish my software engineering than their is a job for me in abroad or not??
29th October 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th class student,and i am more worried about AIEEE,IIT-JEE Competetive exams.PLEASE suggest me what i do for best of best performence in these exams.
PRADEEP
BURHANPUR
31st December 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

after 12th wat shud i do firstly?
24th April 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what shoul i do to be software engineer that can give me better future with more salary????????????
pls..pls..pls.. tell me in detail
11th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

please tell me ...now i take pcm subject then after 12 what i should do to become a software engineer?
28th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hiii guyzzz it's tarun i wanna ask that wat should i do after 12th for software engineering.?????

and which is better for me?????
18th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 10th to become a softwere engineer? Can I go for diploma in computer engineering?
23rd July 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th in science stream... im a engg discontinued student... i want to make a good career in software testing.. pls can anyone suggest me wat i hav to do for...??
4th May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

is iit any helpful for me if i want to become software engineer.. ...s
16th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

to become a software engineer you need to take IT or computer engineering?
27th July 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between software engg. and computer science engineering ???? I'm confused which faculty
should I have to choose to became a soft. engg.???
27th August 2015, 05:31 PM
crystalpellitier

Quote:
frnds....
thank you
If you appear for AIEEE,IIT JEEE or any other entrance exam and qualified then you can join Engineering.If you want to become software engineer then choose computer science as your stream.It is not particular that only CSE students can become software engineers,but it would be better if you choose CSE.As there will be more chance to get job easily and also it would be easy for you to learn.
27th May 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th standard with 90 percent .iwant to become iit sofware engineer how the process like?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?