25th June 2018, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study in Graduation for a candidate with 39% in Intermediate Science?

Hello, I have scored only 39% marks in my Intermediate Science. I want to know which course I should do in Graduation? I am very much confused now. Please help me to know about the courses available for me. Thank you!

30th June 2018, 05:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study in Graduation for a candidate with 39% in Intermediate Science?

You have scored only passing marks in your intermediate examination so you are not eligible for admission on the merit basis in universities and colleges in graduation courses.

So, you can only apply for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination conducted by various institutes will become eligible to get admission in the course.

For more information visit the official website of the university to get detail for admission procedure.
30th June 2018, 06:24 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study in Graduation for a candidate with 39% in Intermediate Science?

You do not have sufficient marks to get admission in the various bachelor degree course on the basis of marks in intermediate.

So, you are eligible to get admission in various course only after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various universities.

You can apply for the entrance examination to get admission in bachelor degree course visit the official website for detail about the admission procedure.
30th June 2018, 10:50 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you have scored just 39% marks in 10+2 Science stream, then your basics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology might be weak at this moment.

Here, at this stage you can either move ahead and pursue graduation in any field like B.Sc., B.E., Hotel Management courses, Law courses, Fashion designing courses.

You many not admission in reputed institutes/colleges, but you may get admission in B-grade colleges.

Other option is to drop this year and re-appear for 12th exams as a Private candidates. Solve at least 10 years papers of past years and you can secure above 80% marks if you prepare honestly. In this way, you can get better colleges for admission next year.
30th June 2018, 02:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Your marks are very low and you are eligible to get honours subject only after scoring at least 55% marks in any particular subject.
If you have less than 55 marks in Physics then you are not allowed to pursue graduation from Physics honours.
It is quite difficult to pursue graduation from any particular stream or subject with this much marks.
If possible then you should go for improvement exams from NIOS board also. It will help you in further studies.
30th June 2018, 02:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, but according to your percentage in Intermediate Science, you cannot pursue graduation. Because to pursue graduation in any discipline, one must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Intermediate.
30th June 2018, 06:46 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

With 39% marks in intermediate science, you can apply for following courses:

Bachelor's degree in Science. You can select stream of your choice Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics.

Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management.

Bachelor's degree in Aviation course.

Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.

You can select any course of your choice.
9th July 2018, 02:36 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

These are the list of courses available to study in Graduation after Intermediate are mentioned below:-

1. B.A.

2. B.Sc.

3. B.Com.

4. B.B.A.

5. B.C.A.

5. B.A. in Fine Arts.

As per your scoring marks in Intermediate(Science), it is very different for you to take admission in reputed colleges or universities on the basis of your marks.

So, it would be better that you give an entrance exam held in some colleges or universities, pass it and then, continue your study further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?