14th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate who is not creamy in Mathematics?

Hi Friends,
I found difficult to solve Mathematics problems. I am not good in Mathematics at all but I want to take Science in my Intermediate. So, is it difficult to study Science stream in this case?

16th May 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate who is not creamy in Mathematics?

If you are not good in mathematics then surely you will face problem in science stream. Chemistry and Physics has a lot of mathematical problems. Without maths it is difficult to study these two subjects.

Biology is not much maths but other two subjects in science stream have many theorems and numericals which are related to maths. If you are not good at maths then it will be a lot of problem for you in science. If you are determined to improve your maths then only opt for science stream. It requires a lot of practice and also try to clear your basics.
16th May 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate who is not creamy in Mathematics?

In Intermediate Science stream, there are two sub-streams which are known as Medical Science stream and Non-Medical Science stream. In Medical Science stream, Biology is the main subject and you will not be having Mathematics subject whereas in Non-Medical Science stream, you will have Mathematics as main subject. So, if you are not good at Mathematics and interested to do Science stream, you can opt for Medical Science stream in Intermediate.
17th May 2016, 02:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in pursuing science stream you must enroll yourself in it. As per well known saying " Practice Makes a Man Perfect " if you will work hard you will definitely able to solve the mathematics problem.

Mathematics is all about practice the number of times you solve a particular kind of problem the more well you understand it.

So, just go on solving the solved examples, exercise questions you will definitely feel improvement in your standard of solving the questions.
17th May 2016, 03:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It should not be that difficult but yes, it will have an effect on your studies as being good at maths in essential to score better in your science subject as mostly you will have to deal with calculations and theory of mathematics along with other things of science.

Therefore, I suggest you to improve your mathematics along with other subjects to do good in your examination.
17th May 2016, 09:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you are not good at Mathematics and interested to study Science stream, then the only option you have is to opt for BiPC (Medical Science) stream which consits of Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The BiPC (Medical Science) stream does not contain Mathematics subject. So, you can study Medical Science stream in Intermediate since, you are not good at Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?