3rd June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 1st year B.A(pass)?

procedure of admission in 1ST YEAR B.A. (PASS) 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in distance M.Com 1st year?
  2. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in 1st year B.A(pass)?
  4. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Com 1st year of Ness Wadia College?
  6. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  9. Procedure and requirement to get admission in New Zealand universities?
  10. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  11. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  13. Procedure for admission in B.Com 1st year? How much to pay for it?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  16. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  17. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  18. What is the procedure to become an IPS officer? I am a 1st year BSc student
15th June 2016, 09:24 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 1st year B.A(pass)?

The procedure of admission is simple, just follow the steps mentioned below to get admission

1)Select the college in which you want to study

2)Select the subjects that you want to study in graduation.

3)Collect the forms of the college that you have selected

4)Fill the form by entering your details everything that it asks for.

5)Submit the form at last.

Just wait for the merit list to publish, if you score well in your intermediate then you will get your desired college and course to study in graduation. The selection of students in graduation is solely done on the basis of marks scored in intermediate, now the entire selection process depends on your marks in intermediate. This is the simple steps required to take admission in graduation, just follow them up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?