3rd May 2018, 03:07 AM
D Madhubabu

Courses available to study for 30 years old candidate with 50% in Intermediate?

Sir, I have completed my 10th with 70% around 10 years ago. But I was financially poor that time so I discontinued my study. And in this year I gave Intermediate exam and secured 50%. Now, I am 30 years of age and I want to know which course I should do now? I am a brilliant student so please suggest me good courses. Thank you!

15th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for 30 years old candidate with 50% in Intermediate?

You are eligible to get admission in various undergraduate course.

Candidates with 12th qualification are eligible to get admission in various undergraduate course such as B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Des etc.

So, you will be eligible to get admission after qualifying in examination or completion of required qualification.
15th July 2018, 04:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available to study for 30 years old candidate with 50% in Intermediate?

There is no upper age limit for undergraduate courses in science, arts or commerce. You can apply for any UG course in stream of your choice.

For example if you like arts then you can apply for Bachelor of Arts in regular or distance mode then pursue Master of Arts. MA candidates with 55% marks can apply for NET for lectureship.

You can otherwise pursue B.Ed for teaching jobs in school.
15th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

You are eligible to get admission in general courses such as B.A, B.Sc etc.

For admission in these courses there is no age limit. So, if you fulfill the required qualification of admission. You will become eligible to get admission in the course.

To get complete procedure visit official website of the university or college.
15th July 2018, 08:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Some of the best courses which you can pursue are:

1. Bachelor's degree in Science.

2. Bachelor's degree in Commerce.

3. Bachelor's degree in Arts.

4. Diploma in Education.

Various certificate courses of IGNOU. Your age for most of entrance exam related UG courses is over. You can pursue bachelor's degree in any of stream mentioned above.
15th July 2018, 11:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for courses like engineering, fashion technology, hotel management as you have already crossed the upper age limit for such courses.

You can pursue bachelor's degree in any stream of your choice. You can do it in distance or regular mode as per your convenience.
16th July 2018, 12:10 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The best study plan for a candidate like you is to pursue bachelor's degree in arts from distance mode then master's degree in arts. IGNOU is the best distance university for candidates like you.

Then you can apply for National Eligibility test if you have secured minimum of 55% marks in master of arts. In this way, you can become lecturer in colleges.
16th August 2020, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

My name is Sujata Naskar. I am 30 years old. My qualification is 12 th pass . Can I start my higher education?
10th September 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA (Lateral entry) course from MKUniversity. Would like to do masters. I am at the age of 31 now. Kindly suggest me a way and a course to improve my profile and caeeer.
11th September 2020, 08:59 PM
grace2173

Smile Re: Courses available to study for 30 years old candidate with 50% in Intermediate?

you can do any course with your liking and interests, as age is not a limitation for education when you are willing to do hardwork.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?