3rd June 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

List of courses being offered by Punjabi University, Patiala

Which all degree courses are offered by Punjabi University, Patiala? Are there any B.Sc non-medical courses also being offered by the university?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  2. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  3. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  4. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  5. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
  6. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  8. Does Punjabi university Patiala offer BSc course in Non Medical?
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  11. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  13. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  14. Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course?
  15. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  16. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  17. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  18. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
5th June 2018, 10:25 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses being offered by Punjabi University, Patiala

Punjabi University, Patiala came into existence in the year 1962. It offers a large variety of courses.

For viewing complete list please visit the given below link.

Link: http://entrance-exam.net/list-of-cou...rsity-patiala/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?