10th May 2013, 01:58 AM
lokesh9988212122

How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?

i passed bba from punjabi university patiala. i wana get admission in LLb punjab university. i want to know the process for admission. my result is awaited. and % will be 55 +. thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  2. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  5. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  7. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  8. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  10. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  11. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  12. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  15. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  16. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  18. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?

i want to get admision in pu patiala for llb
11th June 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?

what is admission procedure to get llb 3 years course ,i just finished my graduation b.a under puchd...when admission may b started & is there any enterance test?
18th June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure to get admission in 3 yr llb course,i have finished my b.com under gndu asr and got 64%
an is there any entrance test??
6th June 2017, 04:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Punjab university has different courses like graduation and post graduation courses. They conduct entrance exam to get admission in Punjab university. The eligibility and admission process derails are given below.

Eligibility criteria for 3 years LLB course:
- The candidate should complete their graduation with minimum 45% for general category in related stream from any recognized university.
- The candidate from SC/ ST/ PwD category should get minimum 40%.

Admission process:
- You need to fill the online application form which is available in their official website.
- Take the print out of the bank slip then pay the fees using the bank slip.
- You need to upload the photography and other details and submit it.

Paper pattern:
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The exam is multiple choice question paper having 4 options to choice.
- The exam is 100 marks question paper.

You need to qualify and should be in the merit list of the the entrance exam. You need to attend the counseling based on the merit list the admission are given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?