30th March 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?

I had just finished my ssc exams.i need a list of courses regarding computer in these vacations?

19th July 2012, 12:24 PM
mote shubhangi

Default Re: List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?

hello,if u are a student in maharashtra then u can do MS-CIT corse..in other u can do a 3 months animation or web designing corse which is knowledgeable for you...if u are intrested in computer languages or programming then you can do java,c,c++,html course which will be educational for you in future if u will do computer engg....
27th October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?

i am doing my b.ca...what can i do after my b.ca....
27th October 2012, 07:20 PM
durga prasad chaini

Location: room num:245, A-hostel, NITC calicut, chathamangalam, kozhikode(calicut),kerala, 673601.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had just finished my ssc exams.i need a list of courses regarding computer in these vacations?
after ssc exams computer courses like ms office, jawa, c, c+ , c++, animation < and typing. are the basic cources that a student may learn during vacations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?