27th November 2010, 02:59 PM
ABHAY RANA

Courses to be done in summer vacations related to ECE which will help in future?

My Name is abhay rana . I am in btech 2nd year.My branch is electronics and communication. I want to know various courses related to my field and which are help full for my future career.

Thank u
Abhay

29th November 2010, 09:25 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Courses to be done in summer vacations related to ECE which will help in future?

dear friend,
being in second year, you have just entered into your department subjects. so, at the initial stage, look forward to attend the various workshops that are conducted by the various companies like the Synopsis that would help you in future. companies like these organise certified workshops that would be very useful in company recritments during campus selection.
also, many collges like the PSG tech, invite various companies to train all the willing students in various fields like the ASIC flow design, embedded system etc. so to attend all these, you must keep your senses sharp to gather any such news.
also being in ECE, you can attend classes in C,C++ and various other languages and operating system, by joining a good coaching institute nearby.
also, you can learn a foreign language in the mean while as that would be given preference in this highly competitive world.
so plan well, utilise your holidays well. god bless you.
29th November 2010, 10:47 AM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Courses to be done in summer vacations related to ECE which will help in future?

1. Embedded System/Robotics with Major Projects
2. VHDL/VLSI with Major Projects
3. Advanced Embedded System with Major Projects
4. MATLAB

for more details about the training

http://www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=summer+courses+for+ECE+engineering
23rd February 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Courses to be done in summer vacations related to electonics & telecommunication engineering which will help in future?
1st April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are done in ECE 2nd yr to improve in campus selection?
19th April 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Which course have the highest preferene and much helpful in department of ECE?
29th June 2011, 11:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of courses that you can do in your field. But it is suggested you to go for these courses in your 5th semester or your final year. This is because you will have covered some of the important topic by then, so that you can get full advantage of training. The usual courses that students do during their engineering degree are languages like Java. But these are of no use for ECE students. Instead you can go for courses like SCADA, MATLAB, Robotics, embedded systems.
7th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

where can v study these SCADA,MATLAB, robotics, embedded systems, etc? do computer centers offer these courses?
25th October 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

hi, my name is karthik.I want to know mtech cources for ece
25th October 2011, 03:33 PM
nikhilguzar

better do a project under a guide which can be continued as a final year project also or do a internship in a good company which can be converted to a job when you pass out of college
10th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the short term courses for ece
31st January 2012, 10:03 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHAY RANA View Post
My Name is abhay rana . I am in btech 2nd year.My branch is electronics and communication. I want to know various courses related to my field and which are help full for my future career.

Thank u
Abhay

Hi,

For ECE there are many job offers in both the govt and software companies such as:

DRDO

IISRO

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

wipro

infosys......etc

all the best.........
5th February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,my name is sambhav sharma .im doing b.tech in ECE field and now in 2nd year . after this sem i hve summer training
i want do my training in embedded system .suggest me the names of good institute whch provide training in it.
19th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is syed hussain sha, im doing b.e ece final year, i wanna enter to the automobile field , can possible or not , if possible suggest me an additional training course...
21st June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am completed me B.E E.C.E now i wanted to any computer courses which are related to my subject and also useful to my future can u please say what are the courses useful to me
6th June 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I have finished B.E-ECE second year.... Wat is the best ipt or internship to do in my vacation..???? Which makes useful to my career....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?