17th June 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can be done after 10th if my favourite subject is computer?

1. i have passed in the ssc exam today with 67.20%. my favorite subject is computer.. pls tell me the courses related to it or other good courses...help me. i am from sindhudurg but can manage upto kolhapur.. please help

29th June 2011, 07:00 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which courses can be done after 10th if my favourite subject is computer?

There are many courses which you can further choose in Computer stream.You can either choose the Engineering level or the basic degree level and then go for Masters to explore the computer course.If your interested towards Engineering stream then go through your 11th and 12th in PCM background and then go through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT and State level CET to get placed in a good Engineering college.In Engineering you can choose either Computer Science or Information technology stream.Both the mentioned courses have the equivalent depth in hardware and software sector.

You can either go through the Diploma entrance exam and then opt for CSE Stream and later join Engineering by going through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, State level CET..etc.Going through the diploma course will really increase your knowledge and Engineering will be some what easy if your from diploma side.

There are various other degree courses you can go through like B.Sc(Computer Science),BCA..etc.But after completing under graduation level its better that you go through post graduation courses like MCA,M.Sc(Computer Science) to increase your knowledge towards computers.
29th June 2011, 08:58 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: Which courses can be done after 10th if my favourite subject is computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. i have passed in the ssc exam today with 67.20%. my favorite subject is computer.. pls tell me the courses related to it or other good courses...help me. i am from sindhudurg but can manage upto kolhapur.. please help
first you have to do 12th.
29th June 2011, 09:48 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI DEAR

you are now passed 10th ,
if your favourite subject is computer
then you take computer in higher study.
now you go for 12th study
in this you go for IT as 4th paper

after 12th you go for engg. in computer engg.

for this you give the entrance exam

IIT JEE,AIEEE,OTHER STATE EXAM

that is valuable to you
& your wish is fullfill.......................
29th June 2011, 10:10 AM
raja badam

So many Institutes offer Computer courses after 10th also.
better institute is NIT.
example courses:
1.Web designing
2.Photo Shop
3.Animations
4.MS office
5.C language
6.Java
etc.

After 10th class it is not a good for learning above courses because Now a days every company recruit only 90%graduates.
so my better suggestion is you join in Inter mediate or 10+2 or Polytechnic related to computer stream.after that do the Bachelor degree from any Recognized university.

All the best for you.
29th June 2011, 10:23 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are many course after 10th in computer stream , you can go for diploma in
computer science. or 11th & 12th class in science or commerce after that you can join in engineering or ca ,cs & etc.........

good luck.........
29th June 2011, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you are now in class 10 . after 10 th you have no chance any job.

so you can join now 10+2 and also participate in some exam.

after completion of of 10+2 you have to join computer related courses.

the computer related course are BCA , B-TECH(CSE,IT),B.SC(CS,IT),BA(CS).

so you should join in any of them courses.

all the best.
29th June 2011, 10:55 AM
kartavya99

corses are:
b.tech(cs)
b.tech(it)
bca
etc
29th June 2011, 10:56 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

There atr various option to join computer courses after 12th.

First fass 12th with PCM because there are various option after 12th to go for computer subject.

If you pass 12th with PCM then you can go for Engineering in computer science.there are exam for admission in engineering as IIT,AIEEE and RPET.

after 12th you can go for BCE which is a computer subject after BCA you can go for MCA.

After 10th you can take admission in Diploma and ITI in computer Subject.

There are the courses and you can choose any option according to your intrest.
29th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Sagar Keshari

you can go for 11 and 12 with science and computer and then later can go for the entrance exam like aieee and iit and after qualifying can go for computer science honours. or you can go for bca after 12 with commerce
29th June 2011, 12:15 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Post Re: Which courses can be done after 10th if my favourite subject is computer?

Quote:
There are many courses available for the computers students.
You can also done btech from computer science stream for further knowledge of computers,programming as well as networking concepts.
You can also opt for the good course i.e,BCA which gives you a light to computers for the knowledge in this field.
You can also prepare for the entrance exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE and get a good rank in this so that you can get a satisfying college of yours.

After this you can prepare for IES,IPS and so on if and only if you are interested in these kinds of exams to get a good and satisfying government job.

After doing BCA,you can also done MCA i.e,Masters in computers so that you are getting knowledge easily.

Now it's all depends on you to select or to choose your optable course.

Thanks a lot and all the best.......
29th June 2011, 12:27 PM
digvijaygarg

If you like computers..You should definitely go for B.TECH in Computers or Information Technology...IT industry is booming in India for so many years and is a very large contributor to Indian GDP as well as recruitment..and the recruitment is bound to grow only...All the government offices are nowadays hiring IT officers in order to upstream heir businesses...Corporates,banks everyone requires IT to do business..So scope is immense
Go for IITJEE,AIEEE as well as state government tests for CET..also get NIIT coaching..it will definitely add to your career prospects
29th June 2011, 12:45 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

you should go for Computer engineering.

B.Tech or MCA are good choices for you

both for your interests and for your career as well

you can get admission through the following exam.\

IIT_JEE

AIEEE

NITs

apart from above professional courses you can also go for

courses like M.Sc., or B.Sc. in computer science

these courses are run in universities like DU and IGNOU
29th June 2011, 02:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

now a days the opportunity after computer course is very high. different computer course are introduced through which students can built there career also serve the nation to make the life more easier.

as you are in 10th and you want to built your career in computer field then you should go for 12th with the subject computer. you may choose arts, science or commerce but obviously you should have computer subject with this. it is obviously netter to choose science. because after 12th with science stream you will get more opportunity. but if you feel that you are not suitable for science then don't go for it. you may go for arts with mathematics ir commerce with mathematics.

after 12th you may directly go for study which is totally related to computer. if you pass 12th with science stream then you may go for engineering in computer science. for this you have to appear in various engineering entrance examination after 12th science pass. various engineering entrance examinations are AIEEE, IIT JEE and other state level engineering entrance examination. if you are from other stream then you may go for BCA study.

after completing you graduation in engineering or in BCA field you may go for master degree or simply you may enter in a good company to work with software field or in information technology field. the opportunity in software or IT company is very much good now and in future it is expected that the opportunity will increase.

after 12th or 10th you may go for courses related to computer provided by different private institution. in these course you may learn some language of computer or you may do some diploma and higher course in computer. after these type of course you may get chance to join in a company in data entry or other post but if you want to built your career in a good position then you should go for computer course with degree like engineering or BCA.

best wishes.
29th June 2011, 02:57 PM
umathkavi

There is a very wide scope after 10th class in computer stream. You may do DCA from any recognized institute which is certified by government. If you are planning to do engineering then also there is a very wide scope. For this you have to do 12th with PCM and start preparing for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, and other competitive exams . In the engineering stream there is a very wide scope in computers. You may choose hardware or software stream in computers in higher studies.
29th June 2011, 06:25 PM
shanmugapriya.p

COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERSTED STUDENTS
if you are interested in computer field, you can take the computer stream group in before completion of 12th..
the possible group are,
-->if you are interseted in engineering we can take sciene or computer science.
-->if you are not interseted in engineering, then we can do arts n science studies by taking computer science with commerence.. by taking this you can study BCA,BSc in computerscience.

The second choice:
after your 10th std, you can study computer science studies in diploma..
diploma provides you the varoius group,like
-->Dip. in information Technology.
-->Dip. in computer science Engineering.
after completion of your diploma studies tou can apply for engineering as lateral entry in 2nd year....
29th June 2011, 09:57 PM
raghu70

hi sir.......................
What is recording data?
29th June 2011, 11:06 PM
loveumapa

hi,
If you are interested in computers according to me you should go for BCA. If you want to fo in the field of engineering you can also do it . You can even be a software or hardware engineer.Computer engineers and computer science majors generally get the really high paying programming jobs while MIS/CIS majors can range from anything from network admins, to ERP people, IT guys, etc. about course i can say that take Visual Studio 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0 classes and study very hard.

good luck
26th July 2011, 12:05 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Right now, you have completed 10th.....

So your next step should be 12th.

You should complete your 12th with science stream.

But in 12th, you will get into the computer subject so much...only basics will be taught.

After 12th, you can take the courses in higher education which will be fully computer related are:

BCA,
B.tech (IT/ CS)
B.Sc (IT/ CS)

So this are the courses after 12th which may interest you, because all these are computer related.

So choose courses according to your interest...best wishes.
28th July 2011, 09:35 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
You can check out various career options after Class 10 on this sites:
http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_courses-to-take-after-class-x_1365036

http://www.indiaeducation.net/CBSE/Class-10/Stream-after-Class-10.aspx

All the very best
Connect with us on
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
31st July 2011, 09:42 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

There are many courses which you can further choose in Computer stream.You can either choose the Engineering level or the basic degree level and then go for Masters to explore the computer course.If your interested towards Engineering stream then go through your 11th and 12th in PCM background and then go through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT and State level CET to get placed in a good Engineering college.In Engineering you can choose either Computer Science or Information technology stream.Both the mentioned courses have the equivalent depth in hardware and software sector.

You can either go through the Diploma entrance exam and then opt for CSE Stream and later join Engineering by going through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, State level CET..etc.Going through the diploma course will really increase your knowledge and Engineering will be some what easy if your from diploma side.

There are various other degree courses you can go through like B.Sc(Computer Science),BCA..etc.But after completing under graduation level its better that you go through post graduation courses like MCA,M.Sc(Computer Science) to increase your knowledge towards computers.

Thanks
1st August 2011, 12:26 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

first of all you have to done your 12 th standard and after this you can apply for bca.
for bca you have maths subject as a option in your 12th standard.
after 10th you also go for polotechnic in computer science as your faviourate trade.
if you like then you also choose ""o"" level or many other short term courses.
so, choose in which you heighly intersted.
1st August 2011, 12:48 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

As you are interested in computer you can choose maths with computer science . It will help you to do computer engineering or other computer course
27th August 2011, 06:42 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
The best option is engineering.You can do your enginnering after 12th.PCM

are the neccessary subject for engineering.If you dont have interest in

enginnering then dont worry you have also so many other options.You can

also go for diploma.Its also a very good option for you and after completion of

diploma you can get admission in engineering college.

There are also other options like BCA,BSC in computer application.

So its depenfd on your interest.

Choose the best one which you have interest.

All the best
30th September 2011, 09:55 AM
hrushi614

hi frined,

after completion of tenth class you can learn computer languages.

There are many coaching centers in hyderabad and chennai

you will learn basics of computer, hardware,networking,

languages like msoffice, c, c++, java are enough
15th February 2012, 10:12 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
If Computer is your favorite subject, then you should go for Engineering after 10th itself.....You can take PCM in 11th and Computer Science as your optional subject........Later on, when you get admission in any Engineering college, then you can take your branch as Computer Science.........
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
13th September 2012, 11:46 AM
simran(simmi)

Default after cls 10

I passed my cls 10th with 66.0% i also aply for diploma course but their my rank was not so good so i not got addmission so i want to know now what can i do? bcoz now i can't take addmission in school bcoz now time is gone...... pls........telll me now what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?