23rd November 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

List of dates of entrances in Ph.D Zoology? Which are the universities?

list the dates of entrances in ph.d zoology and the universities

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  2. Dates of the entrance exam of universities for Ph.D in Zoology?
  3. Which universities in India provide scholarship for doing Ph.D in zoology except from CSIR?
  4. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  5. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  6. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  8. What is the last date to get the Ph.D entrance exam form?
  9. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  10. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  11. Procedure of doing PhD Zoology in 2016? Scope of this course and top universities for it?
  12. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do Ph.D in Zoology in Indian Universities?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
  17. List of Universities with their fee structure and entrance exam dates for M.Sc in Kolkata?
  18. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
2nd March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of dates of entrances in Ph.D Zoology? Which are the universities?

want to do ph.d in zoology after m.Phil in zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?