19th December 2012, 03:28 PM
maaz qureshi

Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma

I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma , from Mumbai .I want to know the degree colleges in Mumbai in which I can get admission in 2nd year mechanical degree and their percent cut off of last year.if possible their fees .

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?
  2. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field
  5. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  6. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  7. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  8. Diploma colleges in between Jogeshwari and Churchgate at Mumbai?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  11. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  12. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  13. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  14. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  15. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  16. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  17. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
15th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma

I am student of diploma 4-sem in mechatronic form ganpat university. I want to know the degree college in mumbai in which i can get admission in 2 year mechatronic degree and thair name of college list and possible fees
30th June 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma

I am student of diploma 3 rd year student which i had cleared and now i want to know is which college of degree d2d colleges of mumbai is their ?? And cutt off and fees ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?