24th April 2011, 03:49 PM
dhananjay1410

Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?

i am student of 3rd year diploma in mechanical in Tilak maharashtra vidyapeeth is UGC recognised & i am go to degree in another college in mumbai plz send the college names

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  2. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Names of top engineering colleges under Mumbai University for Mechanical and Civil B.Tech course with cutoff and fee structure?
  5. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course?
  7. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student? -- [New]
  9. List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field
  10. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  13. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in mechanical Engineering in Mumbai after diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Which colleges are there in Mumbai after passing 10th in diploma in computer engineering
  15. Colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Names of the B.Arch degree colleges in Delhi?
  17. List of names of engineering diploma colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma colleges in between Jogeshwari and Churchgate at Mumbai?
17th June 2011, 10:07 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?

you have completed mechanical diploma course.
now if you are going to do B.Tech(or BE) .
all you have to do is sit for lateral exam for admission in an degree college.\

there are many colleges in mumbai which offer mechanical engineering.
list are attached with this article..
just check it...
Attached Files
File Type: txt colleges.txt(917 Bytes, 322 views)
16th July 2011, 03:21 AM
Singh.Omprakash

Default Re: Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhananjay1410 View Post
i am student of 3rd year diploma in mechanical in Tilak maharashtra vidyapeeth is UGC recognised & i am go to degree in another college in mumbai plz send the college names
College in mumbai offering four year degree (BE) in mechanical engineering

Rizvi College of Engineering
2nd August 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

part time B.E. in IT college in mumbai
16th September 2011, 12:53 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

just check it...
5th November 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am in the 3rd year diploma in mechanical in Ganpat University(Gujrat) and want to do a degree couse in Mumbai so please let me know which exams do i have to give and what are the percentage required
7th November 2011, 11:10 AM
manoj1993
Member+

Smile Re: Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?

just check it...
12th November 2011, 09:40 AM
rudramishra

Hello dear..

just check it...
best of luck

regards..

Rudra
28th April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

list of all mechanical engineering colleges in mumbai?
25th June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I got 78% in march 2012 board examination.Then in witch colleges I have admission?
19th April 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN GUJARAT NOW I HAVE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN DEGREE COLLEGE IN MUMBAI?
SO WHAT WILL BE THE PROCEDURE OF TAKING ADMISSION IN D2D IN MUMBAI FROM GUJARAT?
30th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engg. ?
15th July 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hii... I completed diploma engineering in automobile from GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY before 1 year. I don't know what is the procedure to get admission in BE, so plz help me to get admission in Mumbai college and guide me procedure to get admission in BE. Thank u....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?