10th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th

List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a kashmiri migrant with 92 percent marks in 12 th of j&k board

Related Questions:
  1. When are the forms of B.E available in engineering college in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat where Kashmiri Migrant quota is also available?
  2. When will be the GATE notification regarding the admission in engineering colleges in Maharashra?
  3. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  4. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in MBBS and BDS course in medical colleges in India?
  5. Procedure for admission in engineering in Haryana under Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  6. How to seek admission in B.Tech in Haryana colleges against Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  7. Can a Kashmiri Migrant get admission in Karnataka in LEET?
  8. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  9. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  10. List of the good colleges in Pune for MCA having Kashmiri Migrant quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Kashmiri migrant quota available in GATE exam?
  12. Good colleges in Mumbai, Gujarat, HO, Harayana and other states where migrant Kota is applicable? Information about these colleges?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech as Kashmiri Migrant? What is the procedure?
  14. What is the admission procedure for Kashmiri Migrant for B.E course in Haryana CET?
  15. Any seats reserved for Kashmiri migrant students in medical colleges of India?
  16. When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA through CAT, XAT and CMAT for a Kashmiri Migrant?
  18. Is there any quota for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS and BDS course in medical college of India?
11th June 2015, 04:39 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th

List of Engineering Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir----

You can take admission in following Colleges.
  • Kashmir University- Masterpro College of Engineering
  • SSM College of Engineering,Baramulla
  • Islamic University of Science and Technology,Pulwama
  • Model Institute of Engineering & Technology,Jammu
  • MBS College of Engineering & Technology,Jammu
  • Government Engineering College,Jammu
  • Yogananda College of Engineering and Technology,Jammu
  • Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University,Udhampur
  • Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
6th July 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th

List of colleges I can get through hstes if i get 92% in class 12 cbse board ND I m Kashmiri migrant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?