16th June 2011, 08:48 PM
sushmacute

Can I go for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of colleges in AP?

sir,i am persuing my b-tech electrical and electronics engineering..i want to do my m-tech in aeronautical engineering...please let me know wheather i can do it? and also tel me the list of colleges in andhra pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  2. Can I go for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of colleges in AP?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  5. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  7. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission? -- [New]
  8. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  10. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  11. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. List of the engineering colleges with B.Tech Aeronautical engineering
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  16. Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course?
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
12th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of colleges in AP?

hello,

yes you can do it .
and its a really a good decision because you are going
to get depth knowledge of previous education .
so do it .
good luck.
15th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of colleges in AP?

sir i have completd my b.tech in the stream of ECE now i want to do my m.tech in aerospace engineering am i eligeble and plz send me list of colleges in india
28th June 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i was completed my b-tech in the stream of mechanical. can i continue m.tech aeranatical.
29th March 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR .i complited in BE electrical ENGG ..now new admittion to college list for M tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?