13th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Fibre Optics?

sir,i am a third year b tech electronics and communication student.i am really interested in fibre optics.i want to study m tech in any optical fibre related subjects.i searched in many sites but i couldn't find any engg colleges offering m tech in this subject other than iit gharagpur.i want to know all government and private colleges offering m tech in this subject in india.if you give me answer to my question it will be very helpful for me for achieving my aspires.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  3. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  5. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  6. List of self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
  7. What is the syllabus of Physics?
  8. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  9. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech? -- [New]
  10. List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?
  11. List of the self financing and government engineering colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala?
  12. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  13. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  15. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering by distance education in Kerala and Karnataka States?
  16. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  18. Any company that recruits computer science students based on the GATE score card?
6th December 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Fibre Optics?

M.Tech distance education in fiberoptics recognise by AICTE/UGC
7th January 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about what are the colleges providing MTech fiber optics communication ?
29th March 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i got gate score 416. i would like to join for an m-tech course on optics related one. which are the top collages that i can apply other than through gate.
6th April 2015, 10:46 PM
anju777

List of Fibre Optics Engineering colleges :

1.IIT-Kharagpur
2.University of Delhi
29th April 2015, 11:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Fibre Optics

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore.
University of Delhi.

Admission Procedure: You must have good score in GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?