24th December 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?

Sir /Madame.
My name is R. Harish kumar i am working in Bangalore as a lecturer in the college.Iam interested in doing my phd course in economics . I want to know the detail about the course. where to get the application form and other details of the course. please help me to know the information of the phd course

Related Questions:
  1. What all subjects are available for me to do Ph.D in Bangalore?
  2. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  3. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  4. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of MBA institutions that can be joined after BA(economics) in Bangalore vicinity where entrance exam is not mandatory??
  6. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  7. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  8. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  9. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  10. How to register Guide for doing PhD in Economics?
  11. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  12. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  13. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  14. Registration guide for PhD in Economics? Important topics and guide in Mumbai university?
  15. List of entrance exams along with details for Ph.D(Urdu) degree? Is there any university in bangalore for Ph.D course?
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  17. Which are the feasible topics to take up Ph.D in Managerial Economics?
  18. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
1st April 2015, 01:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir /Madame.
My name is R. Harish kumar i am working in Bangalore as a lecturer in the college.Iam interested in doing my phd course in economics . I want to know the detail about the course. where to get the application form and other details of the course. please help me to know the information of the phd course
It's good to see that you are interested to apply for apply for PhD Economics. Studying PhD economics will help you to gain good knowledge in Economics subject. Since, you are working as a lecturer you may have a chance to get promoted to a higher level after completing PhD in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed their Master degree in Economics with 55% of marks are eligible. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized board with Economics as the main subject of study. Upto 5% relaxation will be given to candidates who are belong to reserved category. The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam, which is conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who are already qualified in SLET or NET exam can direct get admission.

The application form and the admission details regarding PhD Economics can download from the official website of the respective university. You may submit the application form through online or postal method. You must fill the application form by following the instructions given in the admission notification.

There are so many universities which offer a PhD in Economics in Bangalore. Here, I am listing you the best Universities in Bangalore, which offers PhD Economics

Colleges Offering PhD Economics in Bangalore:

Vivekanada Degree College
Address: Rajajinagar II Stage, Dr.Rajkumar Road, Raja Rajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560055
Email: [email protected]

Bangalore University
Address: Jnana Bharathi , Mysore Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560056

Jain University
Address: No. 91/2, Dr.A N Krishna Rao Road, V V Puram,
Devasandra Lake, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560004

St. Joseph's College
Address: PB 27094, 36, Lalbagh Rd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560027

Christ University
Address: Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560029
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?