23rd April 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?

Dear Sir,
I would like to do PhD in Chemistry, I am preparing for the same, this year I am going to write CSIR-NET, GATE, IGCAR, BARC, Delhi University, IISC , University of Hyderabad, TIFR, & University Of Pondicherry entrance exams.
So, I want to know that all the entrance exams pattern are same?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  2. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  3. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  6. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  7. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  8. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  9. JNTU Anantapur phd entrance exam pattern?
  10. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  11. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  14. List of PhD entrance exams in 2015? Dates for all such exams?
  15. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  16. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  17. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  18. What is the pattern of PH.D entrance exam in RTMN University?
26th April 2015, 10:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?

The patterns are mostly same and the questions asked varies a lot.
The pattern of the questions asked are almost same.
They may not be totally identical but the pattern of the questions are more or less same.
The CSIR-NET is by far the toughest Examination along with the IISC Examination so it will be best if you prepare for these two Examinations as if you are prepared for both these Examinations you will have most of your bases covered and the chance for you to get admission and getting a good result will increase and along with it your chances of doing PhD in Chemistry will also increase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?