4th January 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to get admission in top Marine colleges of India for B.Tech course? Eligibility to appear?

Sir,
I want to know that through which entrance exam, I would get admission to top Marine Engineering B.Tech colleges of India? And what is the eligibility criteria for giving the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  6. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  7. List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India?
  8. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  9. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?
  10. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?
  12. List of top marine engineering colleges in India on the basis of placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  14. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  15. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  16. List of top commerce colleges across India?
  17. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  18. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
13th January 2016, 08:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to get admission in top Marine colleges of India for B.Tech course? Eligibility to appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that through which entrance exam, I would get admission to top Marine Engineering B.Tech colleges of India? And what is the eligibility criteria for giving the entrance exam?
Marine Engineering is one of the most preferred course among youths now a days.

To pursue this course, you will have to qualify entrance exams like:
  • JEE Main (conducted by CBSE)
  • JEE Advanced (conducted jointly by IITs, can be appeared only after qualifying JEE Main Exam)

You will have to go for 9 months Pre-Sea Course in Marine Engineering.

List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India are listed below:
  • IIT Kharagpur
  • IIT Madras
  • Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Mumbai
  • CMC Maritime Academy, Chennai
  • Chennai School of Ship Management, Chennai
  • AMET University, Chennai
  • Coimbatore Marine College, Coimbatore
  • CV Rama College of Engineering, Bhubaneshwar
  • HIMT College, Kanchipuram, Chennai
  • Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training, Kilpauk, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?