19th March 2016, 12:18 PM
krishnarao nagineni

List of entrance exams to study Veterinary Sciences? Last date to submit the application?

I appeared for intermediate second year exams march 2016 in AP and interested to study veterinary sciences. So i want to know about the list of entrance exams and their details like last date of submitting online application?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  3. Information about post graduate courses in ICAR?
  4. Which books to refer for PG entrance exams of Veterinary science? Difficulty level of entrance exam and application form?
  5. Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?
  6. How can I get admission in Veterinary Sciences in Hyderabad or College of Veterinary Science, Angrau, Tirupati?
  7. List private Veterinary Colleges in India?
  8. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  9. Last date of sale of CPMT entrance exam form?
  10. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?
  12. What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?
  13. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to attend for NET after completing B.Tech degree
  15. Eligibility for B.Vsc after 12th Non-Medical?
  16. List of Post Graduate MBBS 2015 entrance exams and application submission date?
  17. What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?
  18. Date of All India Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Entrance Examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?