24th September 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?

I am a student of Mathematics and I am about to complete my B.Sc degree.I want to pursue my post graduation in US or UK. What are all the procedures for that. And I would like to know the good mathematics institutes in those respective areas.

30th September 2014, 02:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?

Procedure to study MS in abroad :-

- First appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission.
- The entrance exams are GRE or SAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
- Score good marks in the entrance exams.
- Then you need to apply online in the universities as per your interest and your scores and fill the application form.
- You need to submit resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in one institute and apply for VISA.

Qualities required :-
- Good score in the entrance exams.
- Good resume.
- Strong statement of purpose.
- Work experience is of additional benefit.
1st October 2014, 07:31 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?

To do PG in US you have to clear the three steps of USMLE. Also, some colleges ask for TOEFL scores, also good score in Medical degree is also recommended for some colleges. If you have cleared first three steps of USMLE then you can choose the college and degree and prepare exams according to that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?