1st March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?

What is the procedure to do phd in amu in biotechnology? What are the date of entrance and last date to submit the application form please mention & syllbus of exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  2. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  4. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  5. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. Information about Ph.D biotechnology entrance exam? Last date of sale of forms?
  7. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  8. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  9. Procedure to apply, syllabus and date of Pune University PET(Biotechnology)?
  10. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  11. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  12. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  13. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  15. when is the last date to submit the AIIMS application form?
  16. Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  18. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
1st December 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?

What is the procedure to do phd in amu in biotechnology? What are the date of entrance and last date to submit the application form please mention & syllbus of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?