15th December 2016, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

List of five government Pharmaceutical Industries of India? Procedure to apply for job after B.Pharmacy?

Hello sir, I have B.Pharmacy and want to apply for a job. List of five government Pharmaceutical Industries of India? What is the procedure to apply for the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  3. What is the scope of doing B.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. How many vacancies are available in Pharmaceutical industries in South India
  5. What should I do after passing BSc?
  6. What's the procedure to get a job in pharma industries in US? I have done PG in pharmaceutical chemistry and currently working in formulation Analytical Research & Development cell in Nectar Life Sciences, Derabassi, Mohali
  7. Type of exam and date for applying in Pharmaceutical industries?
  8. What are the jobs for MSc Microbiology?
  9. What are the possibilities of getting job in Pharmaceutical industries after Ph.D. in relevant subject?
  10. What kind of jobs are suitable for me after completing MSc in physical chemistry
  11. What is the Future of B.Pharma Students? Best Pharma colleges in Kolkata and Howrah?
  12. How to apply for a job in USA Pharma Industries?
  13. List of governmental Pharmaceutical companies of India to get job after M.Pharmacy -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  15. What kind of jobs are available in my state after completing MSc in chemistry?
  16. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  17. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. How can I get job in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?