24th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?

I finished MPhil Botany and doing Ph.D in Biotechnology can i get government job.Is there any problem in doing Ph.d in another major.? Can you please let me know what are the steps which we have to follow next? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  4. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  5. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? What do I have to do to get the job? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of Bi.P.C stream with 89% marks?
  11. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Job opportunities in Central Government for PhD(Biotechnology) candidate in Delhi and Noida?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. Is there any secure future after doing BSc in Biotech?
  15. List of universities which am eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of Biotechnology course?
  16. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  17. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
25th June 2016, 12:03 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?

You can works as following posts after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology=======>

::Quality Control Officer

::Pharmaceutical industries
Analyst

::Medical Representative

::Business Development Manager

::Research Associate
Teacher

::Marketing Manager

::Lab Technician

You can also apply for following government sector companies:-

**All India Biotech Association (AIBA), New Delhi

**Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi

**Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology (RGCB), Kerala.
25th June 2016, 02:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?

Eligibility to get a government job after completion of P.hD in Biotechnology:-

You can get various job opportunities in the field of Research and Development Institutes,Government Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies, colleges, Bio processing industries extra. You can work as Scientific Assistant, Research Analyst, Process Development Technician, Celebration Technician.

One can even opt for a teaching profession after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?