2nd June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks

good colleges offering msc electronics in southern india. now i completed my bsc physics with 90%of mark.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the good colleges offering MSc Electronics in Southern India?
  2. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  3. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore?
  5. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. List of the good colleges offering MSc electronics in India? Criteria for admission and job opportunities?
  7. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  8. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc? -- [New]
  9. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  10. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  11. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  12. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  13. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  14. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  15. Top institutes offering MSc Physics after completing BSc Physics with 94.5%?
  16. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  17. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  18. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
3rd June 2012, 02:01 AM
makancsv

Default Re: List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks

Hey,

M.SC IN ELECTRONIC:

M.sc in electronic is the post graduation course.The duration of the course is 2 years.
The course is divided in to 4 semester in between six month. If you are interest to apply the m.sc course then you should the satisfy eligibility criteria.The syllabus of m.sc in electronic differ from university to university and also differ from eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:

1)You must complete your graduation like be/b.tech from recognized university.
2)you must above 60% in your bachelor degree.
3)Age should above 21.
4)you must be a indian.

Here is the list of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India

A.V.C College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai

Meenakshi Ramasamy Arts and Science College, Barathidasan University, Tamil Nadu

Mes College For Advanced Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University , Kerala

R.V.S College of Arts and Science, Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu

PSG college of technology, coimbatore, tamilnadu

Anna University, Chennai

calcutta university

S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University

Adaikalamatha Arts & Science College, Tamil Nadu

College of Engineering,Tamil Nadu

Aquinas College, Kerala

C. Abdul Hakkim College, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Institute of Technology

College of Applied Science Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala

College of Applied Science, Kattappana Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala

College of Applied Science, Payyappady Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala

College of Applied Science, Cheemeni, Kannur University, Kerala

Best of luck!!!
3rd June 2012, 12:42 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks

Msc Electronics Colleges :

A V C College of Engineering

Adaikalamatha Arts & Science College

Andhra University

Avanthi PG College

Banasthali University

C Abdul Hakkim College

Central College of Applied Science Kerala

Anna University

CTM College of ARts & Science

Devaswom Board College

Erode Arts College fpr women

Gitam Institute of Science

Jagruthi PG College

Sathyabama University

MES College

R V S College of ARts & Science

St Thomas College

By
Ravikanth2027
3rd June 2012, 12:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are some of the colleges you can apply for:-

A.V.C College of Engineering
Adaikalamatha Arts & Science College
Aquinas College
College of Applied Science
College of Science
Ctm College of Arts And Science, Chennai
Gitam Institute Of Science
Mar Augusthinose College
15th August 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i an completed B.Sc. with Maths electronics and computers as main subjects i want colleges or universities offering M.Sc in south india ?
15th August 2012, 11:16 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good colleges offering msc electronics in southern india. now i completed my bsc physics with 90%of mark.
the best college for M.SC (Electronics ), in my accordance is (IIS-B)- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE- BANGALORE.,
besides of this their are other good college:-

BITS-pilani-(rajasthan)
BITS(birla institute of science)-Goa.
guru nanak college channai.
etc.

other universities are like:
1. amity university Delhi.
2. Anna university channai.
3. Andhra university.
4. lovely professional university- jalandhar

some of these universities and colleges provides direct admission in M.SC on the basis of their percentage in graduation(B.SC etc,)
you are of final year student in current year, various colleges have their own admission criteria, so take the information about these colleges in Feb.-march. and the admission procedure would about in June- July ,

good luck;
19th October 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm passed bsc physics form ignou, can I apply for IIT-JAM for Msc physics please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?