7th January 2012, 06:02 PM
vijaynaren

List of good electronics companies available in India and Overseas?

hi ,
im doing my M.tech power electronics 1st year . i need to know the good electronics companies in both india and overseas , and also please suggest me how get placed in overseas companies .
my mail id : naren55v@gmail .com .

Related Questions:
  1. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  3. Internship procedure in good electronics companies in india
  4. List of top companies in Electronics and Telecommunication in india?
  5. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  6. List of private Electrical or Electronics Companies in India?
  7. What are the job options available for me if I have done MBA in International Business? Can I choose HR field to get a job?
  8. List of all the good companies of Nanotechnology?
  9. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  10. Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?
  11. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  12. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  13. List of top private companies in India to get electronics and communication core job?
  14. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  15. List of top companies in India in Electronics and Communication field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of Mechanical engineering in various fields over other branches after doing B.Tech from ISMU Dhanbad?
  17. How to pursue training in a good company in Bangalore? List of the companies?
  18. List of software companies in India? How much is the aggregate percentage of their recruitment?
10th December 2012, 09:50 AM
mazahar111000

Default Re: List of good electronics companies available in India and Overseas?

Company Names:
1.Weltech Electronics
2.West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Ltd
3.Yesha Electricals Pvt Ltd
4.Waves Electronics Pvt Ltd
5.Virdi Electric Works Pvt Ltd
6.Venus Eyevision Ltd
12th March 2013, 07:41 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

List of good electronics companies available in India and Overseas

1.Yesha Electricals Pvt Ltd

2.Weltech Electronics

3.Venus Eyevision Ltd

4.West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Ltd

5.waves Electronics Pvt Ltd

6.Virdi Electric Works Pvt Ltd

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th March 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

list of good electronics company in jaipur ?
25th May 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get job when persuing or after b.tech from electronics and communication..
and how to start bussiness and of which type when we have completed b.tech from this branch..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?