25th March 2011, 10:08 PM
sairasainullabid

How to get a good job after M.Sc(bioinformatics)?

i had completed my msc in bioinformatics,i want to get a good job,what i want to do next,please help me...........want to know ur sujjuctions........

26th March 2011, 06:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after M.Sc(bioinformatics)?

You need to first decide on the kind of job you would like to go in for. You must decide whether it should be research, teaching or any other profile. This is important as job satisfaction is a must. If you would like to go for research then you must clear the JRF +NET exam and for teaching profession you need to clear the NET exam. Notification of vacancies will be announced in the leading newspapers too.
31st May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

which kind of job in hospitals for m.sc bioinformatics
4th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

should i prefer medical coder job after msc. bioinformatics because still not having essential skills for the jobs like cell signalling and many other tasks asked for the molecular biologist job and bioinformatian jobs or i prefer some training from institutions ?plz help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?