12th July 2017, 11:38 AM
Brati Sarkar

List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET

I am studying Diploma in Computer Science and was appeared in WBJEE JELET exam and got 578 rank. Please tell me which government colleges I can get in Counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in Kolkata which offer lateral entry to 25 rank holder in WBJEE JELET
  2. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  3. List of Government Engineering colleges which offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET in India
  4. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  6. How much rank in JELET can get me Electrical Engineering in government colleges? -- [New]
  7. Generally at what time WBJEE and JELET forms are released?
  8. When will I get the JELET form in 2016?
  9. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  10. Seats available in Government colleges to study B.Tech through JELET for Diploma holder?
  11. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  12. Which colleges can I get with general rank of 2769 in JELET?
  13. List of colleges for B.Tech admission through JELET
  14. Can I get any government college after scoring 578 in open category and 259 BC rank in lateral?
  15. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  17. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  18. Can I get a government college after getting 3681 rank in WBJEE?
30th July 2017, 03:06 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET

Here are some government colleges where you can apply for lateral entry admission through WBJEE JELET:

1. Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College

Address: Jalpaiguri- 735102, West Bengal

2. Kalyani Government Engineering College

Address: Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal

You have to participate in online counseling and fill-up choices as per your stream and college preference. You can add above mentioned colleges during choice filling.
23rd July 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET

I am studying Diploma in ece and was appeared in WBJEE JELET(2018) exam and got 1845 general rank. Please tell me which colleges I can get in Counselling?
If i change my stream into IT which college I can get in counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?