26th July 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Kolkata which offer lateral entry to 25 rank holder in WBJEE JELET

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Information Technology and have passed WBJEE JELET exam and got 25 rank. List of government colleges in Kolkata in which I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET
  2. List of Government Engineering colleges which offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET in India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much rank in JELET can get me Electrical Engineering in government colleges? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  5. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  6. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  7. List of the B.Tech colleges or lateral entry colleges in kolkata in CST department
  8. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  9. Syllabus for B.Tech lateral entry JELET examination for Diploma holder?
  10. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  11. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  12. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  13. What is lateral entry syllabus of JELET and Jharkhand entry test for diploma holder student in chemical engg
  14. List of colleges in India offering telecommunication engineering through lateral entry
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  16. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  18. Which colleges can I get with general rank of 2769 in JELET?
22nd August 2017, 05:31 AM
starberry

Default Re: List of government colleges in Kolkata which offer lateral entry to 25 rank holder in WBJEE JELET

List of government college in Kolkata which offer lateral entry are as follows-

>> Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management, Durgapur

>> Swami Vivekanand Institute of Science and Technology, Sonarpur

>> Institute of Science and Technology, Medinapur

>> Academy of Technology, Kolkata

>> Kalyani Government Engineering College, Nadia

>> Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur

>> Camellia School of engineering and Technology

>> MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howarth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?