21st June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Government Engineering colleges which offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET in India

Hello Sir,
I am a Diploma holder and I have applied for JELET for admission in Lateral B.Tech. I want to know how many Government Engineering colleges in India providing admission from JELET?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  3. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  4. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  6. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  7. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  8. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  9. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma in civil from Sridevi Technical institute at Tumkur
  12. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  15. To appear in JELET, is it compulsory to qualify in 12th Science for the admission in any government Engineering college?
  16. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  17. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  18. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
22nd June 2015, 09:43 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Engineering colleges which offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET in India

List of Government college which offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET:

Academy of Technology, Kolkata

Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering & Management, Durgapur

Bengal college of Engineering and Technology

Camellia School of Engineering and Technology

Institute of Science and Technology, Medinipur

MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howarth

Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science and Technology, Sonarpur
22nd June 2015, 11:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Engineering colleges which offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET in India

List of Government colleges Offers B.Tech through Lateral Entry with JELET Score :

>> Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technologies

Address : Banjetia Berhampore, West Bengal - 742101

Ph.No : 03482 258 145

>> Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology

Address : Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Block LB,

Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700098

Ph.No : 033 2335 6977

>> Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technologies

Address : Beleghata Kolkata, West Bengal

Ph.No : 033 2370 1264

>> Bengal College of Engineering and Technology

Address : Sahid Sukumar Banerjee Sarani , Bidhannagar,

Dugapur, West Bengal - 713212

Ph.No : 0343 253 3186

>> Asansol Engineering College

>> Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management

>> MCKV Institute of Engineering

>> Seacom Engineering College.
22nd June 2015, 01:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Government Colleges offer Lateral B.Tech through JELET in India:

>> Kalyani Government Engineering College
Ph. No: 25821309, 25808434, 25826680
Address: Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia-741235
Click here for More Details

>> Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Ph. No: 03561 255 131
Address: Jalpaiguri, West Bengal-735102
http://www.jgec.org

>> Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology
Ph. No: 033 2370 1264
Address: Beleghata, Kolkata, West Bengal
http://www.gcect.ac.in

>> Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Ph. No: 0343 253 3186
Address: Sahid Sukumar Banerjee Sarani, Bidhannagar, Durgapur, West Bengal-713212
http://www.bcetdgp.ac.in

>> Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology
Ph. No: 033 2335 6977
Address: Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Block LB, Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal-700098
http://www.gcelt.gov.in/index.php
22nd June 2015, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in following government engineering colleges through JELET

1. Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, http://www.jgec.org

2. Kalyani Government Engineering College, http://www.kgec.edu.in

3. Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology, http://www.gcelt.gov.in

4. Bengal College of Engineering, http://www.bcetdgp.ac.in

5. Bengal Engineering and Science University, http://www.becs.ac.in
23rd July 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the top 5 Government Engineering colleges which offer Lateral B.Tech in mechanical through JELET in India
1st October 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I would like to how many seat offer for mechanical branch in govt engineering college for b.tech lateral entry.
13th October 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING THROUGH JELET LATERAL ENTERY ON 2016?
15th October 2015, 07:55 PM
Jitu888

- Government College of Engineering and
Ceramic Technology

- Academy of Technology, Kolkata
Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering &
Management, Durgapur

- Government College of Engineering and
Leather Technology

- Bengal College of Engineering and Technology

- Kolkata
Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering &
Management, Durgapur

So crack the JELET and get admission in best college.
21st November 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am an appearing student of mlt of diploma... Could you please help me with the jelet government colleges for mlt stream...??
7th March 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m doing diploma in electronics engg. From jamia millia islamia new delhi. And i want to get admissiin in govt. College in west bengal. Jadavpur or any.. how can i get admission.. Reply me plz
21st March 2016, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

After polytechnic can I get admission in be tech com science at govi engineering college?
15th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for jelet appeared student in 2016 of all govt and private colleges
2nd January 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college. Which take admission without jeelet exam? Actually me and my friend completed my diploma exam. Now we want to take same collage in kolkata.. Please help..
21st June 2017, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

My general rank in wbjelet 2017 is 5143 and trade rank 487 in cst dept. Can i get govt. College??
2nd July 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in mechanical engineering. My JELET 2017 branch rank is 1088. Can I get admission to a government engineering college for a degree in engineering?
3rd July 2017, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

I got a rank of 69 in computer science and Technology through jelet... Do i hav a chance in government colleges... Even i would like to know that which private college will be the best?
I need to know the list of government colleges which has a lateral entry agter jelet?
3rd July 2017, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

I am a rank holder of 69 in computer science and Technology. Do i have chance in Government colleges? I need to know the list of government colleges which offers lateral entry after jelet... Even i would like to know that which private college will be the best?
17th April 2018, 05:44 PM
iamssuhana

Best engineering colleges are: The Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Vadodara, K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Ahmednagar , Maharashtra.PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Jalandhar, PunjabJharkhand.Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore , Tamil Nadu.Dhirubhai Ambani IICT, GandhinagarHBTI KanpurISM DhanbadBHUCochin UniversityJadavpur UniversityAnna University, DTU, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-Pilani, Rajasthan.College of Engineering, Pune, Pune , Maharashtra.Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra- Ranchi
15th June 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm complete diploma in electrical engineering now I'll give jelet exam .. which government college is best for the electrical department in west bengal . what rank need for the government college??..
19th June 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc maths, Now i want to go for B.Tech or B.E , can i do it ? If yes, please tell the process of admission. Is there are any government colleges which offers it ? Also tell about average course fee for government engineering college.
28th July 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Any students want to take B.Tech (Both Regular and Lateral Entry) Admission at Howrah Dist. Colleges(CE,ME,EE,ECE AND CSE) Contact : 8777471408
23rd August 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir; I am from bihar and I qualify exam jelet. Please tell me I got any engineering colleges in west Bengal. Please fast reply sir.
23rd August 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am from bihar and I qualify jelet exam. So sir I want to admission in btech government engineering college in west Bengal.
23rd August 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How many govt mechanical B.Tech colleges in west bengal?
16th August 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How many seats for civil engineering and course fees throuh lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?