22nd June 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Maharashtra to apply for BAMS course after getting 73 marks in MHCET?

List of government colleges in Maharashtra to apply for BAMS course after getting 73 marks in MHCET? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to get the seat in the best government college? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BMS colleges of Maharashtra is possible with 71 marks in MHCET?
  2. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  3. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  4. Cutoff list of government and private BAMS colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list of government BAMS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  8. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  10. PG from Government Ayurvedic colleges in Maharashtra after BAMS?
  11. Can I get BAMS college with 85 marks? Number of seats available for the same in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  14. How can I get admission for MBBS or BAMS? I have scored 217 marks in MHCET
  15. List of the government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 60/200
  16. Maximum score for admission in BAMS? Can I get admission with 99 marks? List of best colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
  18. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
6th July 2017, 03:00 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of government colleges in Maharashtra to apply for BAMS course after getting 73 marks in MHCET?

List of government BAMS colleges in Maharashtra.

MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
NASHIK, MAHARASHTRA

JUPITER AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE
NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA

DATTA MEGHE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA

DR DY PATIL UNIVERSITY
NAVI MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY
KOLHAPUR, MAHARASHTRA

BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA

DR DY PATIL COLLEGE OF AYURVED
NAVI MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

AYURVED MAHAVIDYALAYA & SETH R. V. AYURVED HOSPITAL
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

BHARATI VIDYAPEETH COLLEGE OF AYURVED
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA

R.A. PODAR AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

HON. SHRI. ANNASAHEB DANGE AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE, POST GRADUATE & RESEARCH CENTER
SANGLI, MAHARASHTRA

SMT KC AJMERA AYURVED MAHAVIDYALYA
DHULE, MAHARASHTRA

AYURVED MAHAVIDYALAYA
NASHIK, MAHARASHTRA

SIDDHAKALA AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE
AHMED NAGAR, MAHARASHTRA

MAHATMA GANDHI AYURVED COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE
WARDHA, MAHARASHTRA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?