12th May 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BMS colleges of Maharashtra is possible with 71 marks in MHCET?

Can I get admission in government BAMS medical colleges of Maharashtra if I scored 71 marks in MHCET? I am from SBC category.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  2. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  3. Physiotherapy course admission anywhere in Maharashtra after 178 marks in MHCET?
  4. List of colleges which I am eligible to get admission after scoring 66 marks in MHCET?
  5. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  6. Can I appear in MHCET if not living in Maharashtra since my father is in army?
  7. Can I get admission in physiotherapy government college of Maharashtra after scoring 79 marks
  8. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  9. Can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam?
  10. Can I get admission in BMS program if having gap of 2 years after H.S. and secured 68% marks?
  11. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  12. Admission process for engineering colleges based upon mhcet results? Preference forms?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  15. How to take admission in B.E in Maharashtra? I have scored 79% in 12th CBSE
  16. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  17. How much marks is required in MHCET and JEE to get into the best colleges?
  18. Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks
15th July 2017, 02:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BMS colleges of Maharashtra is possible with 71 marks in MHCET?

=> B.M.S. or Bachelor of Management Studies is an undergraduate Management course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> No you are not eligible to get admission in BMS colleges of Maharashtra is possible with 71 marks in MHCET.

=> If your percentage of marks in 12th class is good then you can apply for admission in govt college other wise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?